Sunday, June 19, 2005

Packing

NP - System Of A Down - Lost In Hollywood

Packing: headache. My room is tiny, and theres two big fat bags in the middle: one for Oman, one for storage. And theres still lots of stuff that I havent touched yet, at least half the stuff is still right there on the table, in the bathroom, on the floor, on the falls. I can't even move around my room, its nuts.

I dont know what to do with my tree. I might just stick it outside and pretend I dont know how it got there. And my piggy bank...jgposdjfpodsfkdsofd. This sucks!

Posted by illogicist at 11:18 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 6/19/2005 03:09:00 PM  
    Its always hard to take stuff with you after being abroad, even though that you will get back.

    Just reminded by myself when I was about to leave India, duh!! The books were the hardest things to deal with, even I left some of them there!

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page