Friday, June 17, 2005

Packing, Unpacking, Exploding

NP - Muse - Space Dementia

Got a little problem. I'm moving out of my room on the 23rd of June, but I dont move into the new house until 1st August (I wont be here, but thats when my lease starts). So I need a place to store my stuff until that time. My friend Ohms says that he can take on some of my stuff, but only a little because he doesn't have enough space. I've packed a bag to give him, but theres still lots of stuff left. I'm thinking I might leave it with Wass, but that guy is far too unreliable.

Basically, I have to divide my stuff into 3 groups:
1) to give to Ohms (done),
2) to store elsewhere (not done)
3) to take to oman - must not be too heavy.

This is becoming troublesome. My last resort is to stuff it all in SafeStore, but they charge like £50 for 3 months, or something like that, and I'd rather not do that, really.

Posted by illogicist at 2:13 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 6/17/2005 03:23:00 AM  
    This is a big problem! You should have waited till you get back, so then you can move.
  2. Blogger illogicist posted at 6/17/2005 04:50:00 AM  
    Yeah, it is a problem...well, I have a week to deal with it, I guess I'll manage. I mean I can always dump it in store, but I'd rather not waste that money... :s
  3. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 6/17/2005 02:10:00 PM  
    Money can come & go! But, not your private stuff! So go for the store!
  4. Blogger illogicist posted at 6/18/2005 11:04:00 AM  
    I guess you're right...plus after what happened today I could never ask my friend to take my stuff :s

    Will make a post about it!

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page