Monday, June 13, 2005

It was bound to happen...

...I've lost my mind.

All this book ordering business has made me completely bonkers. I got a parcel in the mail today, which was a suprise because I wasn't expecting anything. Kinda big too. When I went to my room and opened it up, it was...a book. Now, I've also ordered books on request of my father and sister, but this couldn't be any of their books.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Run that by me again? They didnt order this book, and neither did I. Or did I?? I'm not a big Potter fan, so I dont think I did...whats going on? Perhaps my alter-ego did it...I think I'm losing it for real...

Posted by illogicist at 7:40 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at 6/14/2005 04:55:00 AM  
    Keep it and read it; its a GREAT book!
  2. Blogger Noors posted at 6/14/2005 07:16:00 AM  
    It's a wonderful book, though it gets sad at certain points, but I just can't wait to read book 6 and see what happens.

    you can always get it for me as a gift!:P
  3. Blogger illogicist posted at 6/14/2005 08:07:00 AM  
    :) Ive read the book. It was a good read - I just meant Im not one of those harry potter 'fans'.

    Yeah, Ill get book 6 and read it...not when its out though, after some 6 months or so when the fuss has died down, and the prices are back to normal.

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page