Friday, June 17, 2005

Mystery Solved!

NP - Evanescence - Field Of Innocence

Harry Potter! I talked to my mom today. A few days ago I asked her to ask my dad what this Harry Potter was all about. I knew he ordered a book or two, but not...HARRY POTTER? So she got back to me, apparently, my dad ordered some medical books (which I havent received yet), and as a GIFT, they send you this 3 ton Harry Potter book. Which I have to carry back to Oman......so there it is, yippee.

Ooh, the strangest thing happened to me today :p. I met a Sabla member. At Friday Prayer, a guy comes up to me. I know him quite well, he's one of the only 2 other Omanis in my uni. And he asks me ''Are you PT?'' I was kinda shocked, and gave him this look :p Turns out hes King Of All. A Sabla member, here, and I didnt even know it! Lol, small world...

Posted by illogicist at 10:38 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 6/17/2005 02:14:00 PM  
    The world is a small town these days ;)
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at 6/18/2005 04:48:00 AM  
    How did he know it was you?
  3. Blogger illogicist posted at 6/18/2005 11:03:00 AM  
    Apparently I mentioned something about there being only 2 other omanis in my uni...
  4. Blogger Samyah posted at 6/18/2005 02:26:00 PM  
    You posted your pic in Sabla? LOL, I didn't know that!
  5. Blogger illogicist posted at 6/18/2005 04:14:00 PM  
    That was ages and ages ago. There was such an uproar, of females offering their lives to me, that I took it down ;)

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page