Friday, March 17, 2006

Strange, That

NP - Cynic - How Could I

Strange how life works. I met a girl today who, if the laws of mathematics and statistics really held true, theres no way in hell I should ever have met. Its a little complicated, so bear with me.

In Oman, in my final year I had a friend called M. Before M came to Oman, she used to live in Turkey for a number of years. Now, in Turkey, M's best friend was a girl called D. M was still in contact with D, and told me D was going to go a certain uni in the UK to study. M said I should apply to that uni because she thought me and D would really get along. All in good fun of course, as high school seniors always talk when they know they may not see each other again.

I came to the uni I'm in now. In this uni I'm in, I met this girls brother. That was a shocker in itself - I dont even know how the topic came up, but when we met he told me he was Turkish, and I guess I said oh I know a girl from turkey. Turkey's a big country - how we singled out this single girl I have no clue, but it happened. That was a big shock in itself. Then today, his sister comes to visit him, and I meet her! Its these coincidences which shouldnt happen, and yet ALWAYS do, that give life one of its many flavours. =)

Posted by illogicist at 11:55 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Luisa posted at 3/18/2006 04:32:00 AM  
    R u on drugs ?
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at 3/18/2006 09:54:00 PM  
    Too many letters Z, I got lost after "D" lol.

    But yeah, life's funny like that!
  3. Blogger illogicist posted at 3/19/2006 03:55:00 AM  
    Well yeah, just ignore the story :p the point is the things you never expect to happen do happen far too often.

    PQ, we're all on some sort of drug. It doesnt have to be a plant or a pill or anything. But we all have our drug that gives us what we crave ;)

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page