Sunday, October 23, 2005

Se7en Thangz

Seven things I plan to do:
1. Sky dive by the end of my time at uni (you betcha, always been a dream)
2. Marry a Malaysian (these people can COOK)
3. Learn Spanish
4. Finish the Quran this Ramadhan
5. Meet everyone from Sabla thats on my MSN...by xmas (otherwise I'll delete 'em)
6. Learn horse-riding
7. Do a traineeship at Goldman Sachs

Seven things I can do:
1- Make people uncomfortable
2- Work hard and achieve, when I put my mind to something
3- Play volleyball
4- Appreciate Malaysian cooking
5- Travel alone (and enjoy it too)
6- Scuba dive
7- Be an independent thinker, not go with the flow

Seven things I can't do:
1- Reason with retards or extremists
2- Whistle
3- Sing falsetto :p
4- Live in filth
5- Shout at people (unless its family, and unless Im REALLY angry)
6- Be comfortable with strangers
7- fix stuff

Seven things I say most often:

1- Oh really
2- Heh
3- Man, what the hell
4- Thats bull
5- *yawn*
6- Yeah, not bad not bad...and you?
7- Mmm, man, I swear, ive told you before and Im telling you again...you guys' food is so GOOD! (when speaking to Malaysians)

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:

1- Samyah
2- Muscati
3- Mbarak
4- Noors
5- Nightface
6- Abs
7- Top ones are compulsory - anyone else is optional!

Posted by illogicist at 11:51 AM

9 Comments

  1. Blogger Lym posted at 10/23/2005 12:44:00 PM  
    Hahaha , you copied the 'sky diving' part from me ! lol
    I didn't know you Scuba dived either.
    Interesting.

    I was at a friends place a few days ago working on an accounting group project, she invited us to have dinner with her and her food was delicious.
    And yes , she is Malaysian :)
    Some are quite pretty too , so I hope you end up marrying one ;)
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at 10/23/2005 03:06:00 PM  
    Sky diving sounds awesome. I don't know if I'd have the guts to do it though.

    Btw Z, I didn't know you couldn't shout...
  3. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 10/23/2005 03:11:00 PM  
    Thanx Z for including me. But, I dont think I can do it, sorry :D
  4. Blogger illogicist posted at 10/23/2005 03:40:00 PM  
    well nightface, most of mine is just fun stuff, not my real ambitions or insecurities or whatever, so just have a bit of fun with it :p

    @LYM: no! you 'inspired' me :p Seriously tho, last year when I was checking out the societies at my uni I saw skydiving, and it was pretty cool, training and 4 dives all for a really good price. Now I dont want 4 dives, I just want one. So next year, I hope to do one. Ever since I was a kid it was something I wanted to do...and I guess it runs in the family. My dad always wanted to fly one of those microlite planes or whatever theyre called, and my bro always wanted to hanglide..I guess Im just a little less sane than them!

    @Samyah: tbh, I dont know if i would have the guts to either. Often when me and my friends go to the beach, the cliffjump, and I dont do it because, well, its scary :p And thats like what, 10 meters max? How I'm gonna convince myself to jump off a freakin airplane I have no idea!
  5. Blogger Lym posted at 10/23/2005 06:45:00 PM  
    I love cliff jumping. We used to jump from PDO , 'nightmare' cliff and the not-so-high-one opposite it. It was the coolest thing ever :p

    I love the rush and thrill of Sky Diving. I really wanna do it as long as my parents don't find out.
    We were in the states and I told my dad about it and he scolded me for even thinking it...*Devil*
  6. Blogger Noors posted at 10/24/2005 04:23:00 AM  
    What's with you and malaysian food? lol :P

    Hmm, as much as sky diving sounds tempting, I would never have the guts to do it.

    Another thing that would also be fun is bunjee jumping! Well I guess they're very similar, so same rule applies!
  7. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 10/24/2005 07:21:00 PM  
    Okey Z, I will see if I can do it. I am not in my good mood :S
  8. Blogger Abs posted at 10/26/2005 11:58:00 AM  
    This is cool! Nic knowin a little bit of ya.

    btw you tagged me? is it me or some other abs?
  9. Blogger illogicist posted at 10/27/2005 12:16:00 PM  
    Its you :p

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page