Monday, October 24, 2005

Ramadhan Taking Its Toll

NP - Guns N' Roses - November Rain

Ramadhan is indeed taking its toll. First week or two it was all cool, didnt feel it too much, but the last few days have been so unproductive. I cant get any work done - during the day I feel too light-headed and tired, and at night after iftar I feel too heavy and unmotivated. Its depressing too, that I'm not getting work done when I really should be. I just cant be bothered to do anything either except sit here watching movies and stuff after iftar. I suppose a lot of you can relate, at least I hope you can...sometimes its nice to know that its not just you!

Posted by illogicist at 5:03 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Unknown posted at 10/24/2005 10:41:00 PM  
    No worries....its not just you :)
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at 10/25/2005 11:26:00 AM  
    I told you to eat better didnt I! I'm super productive during the day and night, because I eat right and take care of my body; not stuff it with oily foods and chocolates *nudge*!
  3. Blogger Sowhat posted at 10/25/2005 04:09:00 PM  
    not you are not alone .. i think maybe because we are staying late or maybe because of our eating habit ..
  4. Blogger illogicist posted at 10/26/2005 02:00:00 PM  
    Well its good to hear :) sowhat you're probably right, personally I think its a combination of bad diet, and coming towards the end of the month.

    The days just before I wrote this I wasnt eating enough and it was mostly junkfood, but the past 2 days Ive been trying to eat healthier, and Ive been really active, so thats great (today I was up since 8am and out of the house till about 7pm, got home and crashed..fell asleep for 2 hours and now my head is killing me :s)

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page