Monday, October 16, 2006

Aint It Funny...

NP - Warren Zevon - Lawyers Guns n Money

Some Thoughts:

- Chelsea FC had both of their main keepers injured yesterday. Following that, Bolton said they would consider loaning Chelsea a keeper. Does anyone else's mind make the connection that mine did? ALI AL HABSI? CHELSEA? This is too much!

- I met a guy today whos name was Stewart Liddle. He was this scary looking guy with an earring and a shaved head...and he worked in the library. It was hard not laughing when I saw his name tag.

- Ever see those football pitches and wonder why the grass is stripey? I did. But the other I realised its because of the direction of the grass. If you walk into the middle of a field and look straight ahead, you'd see the stripes in 2 colours stretching away from you. But if you turn and look back, you'll see the colours have reversed. Its because of the direction the grass is pointing, and its because the guy who mows the grass walks backwards and forwards...in straight lines. I suppose its an obvious point, but I never realised before. I thought they dyed the grass. Which raises the question: why 2 shades of green? Why not red and blue?

- Im afraid of trees. Yep, my secret is out, trees scare the hell out of me. Why? Because everytime I walk to the Avenue Campus (every other day these days) I walk through these woods with these big scary (but beautiful) trees which ... drop things. Big, scary conkers. And its SCARY. Because I hear them landing to my left, to my right, behind me. Ive even seen one land right in front me. Its only a matter of time until one lands on my head and knocks me out.

Posted by illogicist at 3:53 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 10/16/2006 06:20:00 PM  
    Bolton said time back that they might put Ali on loan, since he is not getting the chance to play his team matches in the league. I guess for whatever happened to Chelsea, this could be his chance to play. But, I doubt that Mourinho would accept Ali, since he has no experince yet, talking of course about the Premier League.
  2. Blogger Lym posted at 10/17/2006 04:42:00 AM  
    Haha! This post cracked me up: you said trees right? looool
  3. Blogger illogicist posted at 10/20/2006 03:09:00 PM  
    @nf: yeah, it would've been nice...anyway it looks like chelsea are looking at bigger players...buffon?

    @lym: Im serious! the other day one landed right in front my right foot :s

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page