Saturday, September 16, 2006

Im a Slave for YOU Baby

NP - Mike Jones - Cadillac on 22s


Im a slave for two things.


Firstly, the weather. I realise that I'm very sensitive to the weather. I dont know if its true for all people, but if thats the case, then I cant understand why anyone would want to live in the UK. When it rains, or its cold and windy and terrible, then IM terrible. The whole day will be depressing and awful and I'll want to go to sleep and not wake up. Everyone around me will be irritating and smelly and ugly. But when the sun is out, and its a beautiful day, then everything is great. My spirits soar, I feel like I'm the king of the world and I can do anything. Everyone is wonderful and good looking and happy. Its actually really surprising how much the weather can affect how I feel.


I used to the master of my music, but now my music is my master. When I'm listening to sad depressing stuff, I'll be pretty down. Aggressive music doesnt make me angry, but it makes me more energetic. Happy, uplifting stuff makes me feel...well, happy and uplifted. And some songs are just undescribable. Its not the words, you see - lyrics are just lyrics. Beautiful or generic, its how they SOUND thats more important to me. For that reason I can listen to japanese or german or french and still feel the mood a whole lot more than a crooning Chris Cornell. Have you ever just walked around listening to music and looking at peoples faces? Sometimes its a startling experience. Personally, I start to wonder: what are these people thinking? What are their hopes, their fears? What are their deepest desires, their secret worries? Are they just like me? Today was the first day I do this in something like 3 months, so its definitely interesting experiencing it all again.

Posted by illogicist at 9:14 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Snooky posted at 9/17/2006 08:38:00 AM  
    + I'm also mood adjustable by the weather, but your opposite. I prefer cold days over nasty hot humid ones.

    + Sometimes when my headphones are on, I imagine everything in my vision as the the song's music video. It worls almost the whole time.
  2. Blogger Lym posted at 9/18/2006 03:07:00 AM  
    Are you back in the UK?
  3. Blogger illogicist posted at 9/18/2006 02:29:00 PM  
    Hey Snooky, Ive done that too, about the music video. Its pretty awesome, I swear. If you can get your hands on these 2 songs, try it. its fantastic. Ouo and Kitchen, both by Bazra (jap band).

    Lym: oui, si, na3am, Im back. Sun is shining, birds are singing, and life is good. For about a week, until it starts raining and never stops.
  4. Blogger illogicist posted at 9/18/2006 02:37:00 PM  
    PS - ja.

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page