Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So...Milan...

I bumped into a guy today at the gym. I dont remember his name, but there was no reason to. I never talked to him in school. I just remember him as being small and pretty shy. Hes changed a lot though - hes bigger and seems pretty outgoing. If I remember he was in the grade below me. I asked how where he's at these days, and apparently he's studying Design in Milan, Italy. Which is pretty awesome - I didnt realise people from Oman went to Italy.

I should expect these things to happen, after all, this is Oman. But its always interesting bumping into people from your old school and seeing where they've ended up.

Posted by illogicist at 1:03 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at 7/18/2006 01:23:00 PM  
    Wow that does sound awesome. What kind of design?
  2. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 7/18/2006 03:06:00 PM  
    Did he sound Italian?!
  3. Blogger Luisa posted at 7/18/2006 08:48:00 PM  
    Yes cause there are some like me that sound Russian :p
    Anybody knows where i can find a tapiroulant at a decent price thx
  4. Blogger illogicist posted at 7/19/2006 12:36:00 AM  
    @samyah: I dont know, I didnt ask. I wanted to....but he said italy, my mind said 'world cup'. I asked him if he was happy that italy won, he just laughed. But I'll probably see him again.

    @NF: nah, he sounded omani! He's omani after all, but he's been there 2 years, I think he said. But he's clearly enjoying it there...and who can blame him.

    @PQ: I have no idea what a tapiroulant is...
  5. Blogger a7MeDiNo posted at 8/02/2006 02:22:00 AM  
    the Milan thing, didnt it remind u of me? :P
  6. Blogger illogicist posted at 8/02/2006 02:43:00 PM  
    Honestly speaking it was the first thing I thought of :p nice to see you here dude

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page