Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Quick Update

NP - Foo Fighters - Times Like These (acoustic)

Just a quick update, im in the thick of exams...two down, two to go. Should be finished on monday, and I cant WAIT! Wont get results for another 6 weeks or so though, so I just gotta live with that. I remember last year, it was like we couldnt really rest even when the exams were finished until we got our results...so I wont be resting just yet!

OBA up and running, first round vote now. I haven't quite decided who I'm going to vote for, but I'll probably feature Muscati, Lym, A. Woman in Black, Samyah, Soul Rebel, Wardat il Khaleej...clearly not all of them, three of them. Just cant decide which yet.

Heres the link, show illogicist some love, vote for me!

http://oba2005.blogspot.com/

Good luck to everyone featured there.

Posted by illogicist at 2:33 PM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 1/25/2006 02:37:00 AM  
    I am not going to vote there because I can see it unfair in somehow, wondering about these outdated blogs how they got listed within the other?!!
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at 1/25/2006 08:54:00 AM  
    What outdated blogs ?


    Z I'll vote for you, I love your blog.
  3. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 1/25/2006 10:38:00 AM  
    Samyah, did you checked all the blogs included?!
  4. Blogger Lym posted at 1/25/2006 12:35:00 PM  
    Oh , I am flattered you are considering my blog :)

    Good luck in your exams.

    @ NF : you can simply vote for the ones you think deserve the title. The out dated blogs wont get much votes anyways if thats the case.
  5. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 1/25/2006 01:11:00 PM  
    No, I dont think I will do that. My votes will change nothing!
  6. Blogger illogicist posted at 1/25/2006 01:32:00 PM  
    @NF: I did notice a few out of date blogs, maybe its fair maybe its not...didnt see any votes for the ones I saw though. If you're not gonna vote...at least vote for me! :p lol

    @Sam: thanks! means a lot to me that someone would rate my blog so highly...appreciated =D

    @LYM: I considered, and voted for your blog. Congrats, it looks like you just might be gettin through to the next round! oh, and thanks, i need as much luck as i can get :p
  7. Blogger Sree posted at 1/26/2006 08:25:00 AM  
    late comment, I know. But, I voted for your blog.

    And I do hope your exams went well.
  8. Blogger calkoon posted at 1/31/2006 07:36:00 AM  
    Nightface, the out-date blog fit the criteria we set, remember this is OBA"2005"... and they were active in 2005. they will not appear in 2006, obviously.

    So any Omani blog started before August 2005 that had over 20 posts got nominated.

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page