Thursday, January 26, 2006

Curse you, laundry!

NP - Devin Townsend Band - Hypergeek

Dammit!

I just got my clothes out of the dryer...my favourite grey socks are pink. Pink! I washed my coloured clothes, and I washed them with this red jumper which hasnt leaked colour before. So I thought it was safe. Think again! Its always like this, stuff waits till the right time, then screws you. Now my favourite socks are pink. Not only that, my Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirt seems to have all this fluff stuff on it. But I KNOW I cleaned out the fluff filter before I used the dryer!

Im pretty annoyed about those socks though, and the worst part is that one is pinker than the other :s

Dammit, I just noticed, my socks arent the only things that are pink. A pair of boxers that has white on them is now pink-tinged. That is the LAST time I wash red with anything.

EDIT: to be fair, that red jumper thing is awesome, I love it. Its just so red. I dont usually like wearing red, but...its just such a rich colour. :p

Posted by illogicist at 4:52 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Sree posted at 1/26/2006 08:29:00 AM  
    You have favorite socks?
  2. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 1/26/2006 01:33:00 PM  
    He has favorite underwear too :p


    When I was in India, I sent this white shirt where it used to have some black lines on it. I got it back with pink lines instead of black :S
  3. Blogger Lym posted at 1/27/2006 10:27:00 AM  
    It happened to me loads! You gotta get used to it :p

    More like , learn from your mistake.


    They say pink is the new black. So you could still wear 'em. :p
  4. Blogger illogicist posted at 1/27/2006 03:26:00 PM  
    @sree: yesihavefavouritesocks! They fit nice, they make me feel good, and they (up until yesterday) looked awesome!

    @NF: but see, black and pink looks cool...

    @AWIB: i always associated men and pink with, well, being a little queer?

    @lym: thing is, ive washed with this same red thing before, it didnt leak...stupid thing.


    BTW....does anyone think black and pink would look good together on a shirt? Im considering getting this nice one i've seen. But you know...pink :s
  5. Blogger illogicist posted at 1/27/2006 03:55:00 PM  
    @SR: well, I wash my stuff at 30 degrees...I might move down to 20. But if you're suggesting hand washing, I really cant be bothered with that.

    What actually suprises me is that, looking at the red jumper, the colour hasn't faded. I would have thought, what with it leaking all over the place, it might just be a little less red. The fact that it isnt is something, I guess.
  6. Blogger Samyah posted at 1/28/2006 12:38:00 AM  
    Uh I think a pale pink (and not too much of it) would look ok on a guy.. but if its a stronger, hotter pink my first thought looking at him would be; homo on the loose!

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page