Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Photo-Blog!

Np - Steven Wilson - Thank You (Alanis Cover)

I'm in the mood to post some pictures! Apologies to those of you with rubbish connections, I'm just in such a good mood today its unbelievable, lol. Good mood led to a productive day, which puts u in an even better mood...and it continues :) Apologies for the low quality, all the following pics were taken with my Nokia 6230. P.S. I would use thumbnails, but for some reason I dont like em. Maybe in future.

I dont know if i posted this one before, but I took it during my easter vacation way back, in Oman. I think its a great sunset pic :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Next pic, me walking to campus this morning. Its blurry, and doesnt look so good big, when small (like a thumbnail) it looks pretty neat.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This one was taken today on campus. It was raining quite heavily, and I think that somehow caused the colour-bleeding-acid effect thingy you can on some of the trees.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of the trees on campus. I LOVE the colour of the leaves - it'll only look like that for a couple more days before all the leaves fall off...and it'll be another year before it ever looks like this again. Thats why I love this time of the year - everything is so beautiful for such a short period of time, so precious.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The ice cream i was eating earlier...yum!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My lecture notes yesterday...yes shameful, but I was bored and fasting and it was the 2nd double lecture of the day...gimme a break :s

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ermm..this is..my housemate spilling icecream on his best shirt :p lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We had a HUGE fire on campus early on sunday morning. I was gonna make a long post about it and the day that followed, but I couldnt be bothered, and it wasnt really interesting except on a personal level. anyway, here is the building in front of the one that caught fire. The fire was on the other side of this picture, so as u can imagine it was pretty intense.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is my mouse! I think its the coolest thing ever. Its not this bright with the lights on, of course. I put my camera on night vision to intensify the light. My mouse does not blind me every time I sit on the PC.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is my favourite tree (it doesnt look like this anymore, all the leaves have fallen off...like I said early, its so temporary). The natural effects on this are pretty funky indeed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With this picture, I dont think anyone can ever call me unpatriotic :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Another funky trees picture:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And finally, my account balance at the end of the exams last year. It was a particularly costly month, with me having to pay for storage of my stuff over the summer and whatnot. And THIS is the amount of money i had in my account for the whole summer :p its a wonder the bank didnt fine me for it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well thats it for now really. Sorry for that long post. But hey, I liked it, so if you didnt, tough :p

Posted by illogicist at 2:15 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 11/04/2005 10:55:00 PM  
    I liked that picture of walking. If the shoe was more clear, so that would be something!
  2. Blogger illogicist posted at 11/05/2005 02:30:00 AM  
    I know, I like that one too...I wish there was some way to photoshop it into clarity, but i guess because its a natural blur, any focusing effect wouldnt look good...I dunno.
  3. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 11/05/2005 06:44:00 PM  
    & you are using the picture :p

    I am not sure if Photoshop can help with that. But, for some cameras you will find the option to make the picture you are taking blurry a part.
  4. Blogger illogicist posted at 11/08/2005 09:09:00 AM  
    :o are you sure?

    Check my profile, is that ur uni??

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page