Wednesday, June 29, 2005

*deep breath* .....OMANTEL.

NP - Bazra - Kitchen and Bazra - Ouo on repeat


I got woken up thrice this morning. First SMS was from a friend in Kuwait, the second was from Omantel, and the third was from Omantel. One SMS was welcomed: 2 were not. No prizes for guessing which were not welcomed.

The first is one, I kid you not, I get every morning. I have not read it once, but I think it has to do with the Omantel stock. Newsflash: I GOT THE MESSAGE THE FIRST TIME (actually, I didnt, but I dont plan on ever reading it fully).

The second message, I was half asleep, but when I tried to read it...well, all I remember is Omantel, Marriage counselling and circuses. Clearly that was my muddled brain interpreting it wrong, but Omantel should still get their statistics straight. Im not married, and even if I was, I wouldnt go to those clowns at Omantel for marriage counselling!

Posted by illogicist at 2:15 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Tia posted at 6/30/2005 08:00:00 AM  
    i get more sms from OmanTel, than from my friends... and its annoying!
    Z welcome Back :p
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at 6/30/2005 03:01:00 PM  
    What did it say about marriage counselling???? I want info!
  3. Blogger illogicist posted at 7/01/2005 12:26:00 AM  
    Thanks B :)

    @Sam: i think i mentioned that I was half asleep at the time, so I dont really know if it had anything to do with marriage counselling.

    Besides, you're not married (yet)!
  4. Blogger Samyah posted at 7/01/2005 02:06:00 AM  
    lol, I don't need a counsellor. I just was surprised that we had some in Oman and I wanted to know more about them since I plan on doing that in the future :p

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page