Saturday, May 27, 2006

Academic Post

Not many of you will be interested, but for one of my classes I had to submit a report, 2500 word approx, on a subject of my choice.

Below I share mine, and two of my friends' ones. Mine is on the IMF and the World Bank, one of my friend's ones is about TRIPS (intellectual property rights), and the third is about the development project and post-development. Might be worth a read...

Mine: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~tac104/politics/imfwbfx.pdf

The Pasha: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~tac104/politics/devpasha.pdf

Sheikh Ali: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~tac104/politics/tripslongting.pdf

Posted by illogicist at 11:43 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Abdullah Al-Bahrani posted at 5/28/2006 09:24:00 AM  
    Thanks for sharing, of course I did find interesting.

    Just out of curiosity, why do the IMF and WB still remain in place if they hurt more than help? Are there times when they are a benefit?

    Good luck on your exams.
  2. Blogger illogicist posted at 5/29/2006 03:59:00 AM  
    Hey dude, I want to give you a good answer for that, so I'll post a decent reply in the next few days!

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page