Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tagged

NP - Klimt 1918 - Because of You, Tonight

Its been a while, so here goes:

Eight weird things about me:

1.
Sometimes I'm easily excited over very minor things.
2. I find it hard to wake up later than 10am
3. Even though I'd rather end up with a brunette, im still, for some reason, more easily attracted to blondes. Im so arab.
4. I like broccoli, and I love all sorts of vegetables, oh and raisins too.
5. i refuse to eat pasta with a pencil :s
6. when im mad and i need to calm down, i keep repeating 'chill out, chill out, chill out...'
7. I can talk about the most disgusting things ever...while eating.
8. While thinking of these things, I didnt put them down as I thought of them. First was 5, then 7, 6, then 3, then 4 then 2 then 1.


Eight attributes of my perfect lover: (im not gonna go into physical stuff here, just personality characteristics)

1. She has to be smart. Not booksmart (although thats a plus) but smart, intelligent-like
2. Has to be witty. She has to be able to completely disarm me sometimes. Not too witty though - i need to be able to disarm her too
3. Ok, i said no physical stuff, but she has to have a spark in her eyes. You know, the spark of life
4. Needs to know her religion very well, but not mutawaa
5. she needs a soft side, which isnt visible to the world, only me. Me me me =P
6. a wicked sense of humour! (oh and a beautiful voice to tell it with...i give voice a LOT of importance)
7. needs to be very strong and opinionated, but not the kind who makes decisions and forms opinions without thinking them through first.
8. the compulsory bits: she has to be able to cook, clean, iron, drive, willing and able to spend time at home taking care of the kids, the usual stuff. =)

(9. She has to be sane. This is very important, as all the women I've met who fulfill even half of the above characterists turn out to be totally, postively, nuts.)

Posted by illogicist at 9:33 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger illogicist posted at 2/09/2006 04:18:00 PM  
    Yeah thats really cool, spent days trying to figure out this tag and how to fill it in as best as possible and not a single comment. Meh.
  2. Blogger Lym posted at 2/10/2006 12:52:00 PM  
    "9. She has to be sane. This is very important, as all the women I've met who fulfill even half of the above characterists turn out to be totally, positively, nuts.)"

    This is offensive to all females! I demand we boycott this blog!
  3. Blogger Arabian Prince posted at 2/10/2006 08:24:00 PM  
    LOL @ yer comment
    I found your weird list funny and your lover list cool :D

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page