Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Just Another Post

Np - Nevermore - Born

I've wanted to post something for a couple of days now, but everytime something comes to mind, it...well, I dunno. I guess I'm not in a blogging mood. So I suppose I'm just going to ramble about about whatever comes into mind.

I'm leaving Oman on the 26th - thats exactly 3 months of summer spent in Oman, since I arrived on teh 26th of June. I can't say its been a bad holiday - not at all. Despite the fact that I was a little reluctant to come back to Oman, since I didn't think I'd have any friends here and I was having such a good time in the UK, its been a really, really great summer. I didn't make the most of it - I didnt get the job like I wanted to, I didnt continue scuba diving, etc. It wasn't a total waste of time. But there were a number of spectacular failures :p which I won't go into. Still, it was suprisingly good...I suspect I'll post another post about this as the day comes closer.

What else. Is it just me or is there a silly amount of Frasier on TV these days? Its like, 2 double bills a day sometimes. And as far as I know, most people don't really like Frasier (I love it, its so snobbish, and the older seasons were hilarious). Not that I'm complaining, its just weird. I kicked the TV addiction years ago, but the last couple of days...well, I've been watching crap like Still Standing or whatever that show is called and actually enjoying it, even though its one of those shows I call 'generic rubbish'. I've started following The Sopranos, and I'm really digging House Swap. And I couldn't have picked a worse time - I don't plan on having a TV in the UK. TV is the annihilator of creativity...TV and the internet :s

Posted by illogicist at 8:14 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 9/20/2005 12:12:00 PM  
    When you at place where you are not going out that much, so then for sure you will love watching the TV.


    I like "Frasier", yeh some people cant sense it. But, its funny!
  2. Blogger Noors posted at 9/20/2005 01:04:00 PM  
    Oh, you're leaving on my birthday!

    I used to really hate frasier, I just thought it was boring. But after watching it for some time, or should I say, keeping it on while studying so that I don't fall asleep late at night, I started to enjoy it. I won't say that I'm soo into it now, but I do see how funny it can be!

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page