Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Hate Blogger

I had this super long post typed out, all about the Motorshow, Cinderella Man, and the shortcomings of the blogger comments system, and blogger decided to just wipe it clean, just like that. No edit, undo, no NOTHING. I swear there must be some conspiracy. The bloody Blogger imps are reading everything we type as we type it, and are censoring anything that is insulting to them. Curse you Blogger, if I could be bothered I'd sue. For now, you'll have to be content with my damnation and endless curses. May the flees of a thousand leperous camels infest your unclean genitalia, and may your arms be too short to scratch them.



*very very angry*


Oh look, it wont even let me make this post italic. thats petty, Blogger, very petty.

Posted by illogicist at 2:07 AM

7 Comments

  1. Blogger Noors posted at 9/15/2005 03:43:00 AM  
    Calm down Z!!!
  2. Blogger Nash posted at 9/15/2005 04:02:00 AM  
    The best way is to send comments using email. That way you always have a copy.
  3. Blogger Sree posted at 9/15/2005 09:56:00 AM  
    ROFLMAO!!

    The flea infested genetelia itch and short arms curse got me in a fit! :D I can't stop laughing! LOL
  4. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 9/15/2005 11:36:00 AM  
    I dont see them doing anything about this post :p
  5. Blogger Samyah posted at 9/15/2005 02:28:00 PM  
    That sounded like a poetic insult Z :p

    Ya blogger is really irritating (as I've said), its so damn slow!
  6. Blogger muscati posted at 9/16/2005 08:21:00 AM  
    Isn't Blogger supposed to have a "recover post" option for lost posts now?

    Thankfuly I haven't lost in a long long time.
  7. Blogger illogicist posted at 9/16/2005 11:19:00 AM  
    @muscati: I dunno what happened, I hadnt actually posted, the field where u type suddenly went blank.

    @balqis: I removed teh shoutbox, cause im trying to unclutter the taskbar...making way for my new template ;)

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page