Friday, September 09, 2005

Arrested Development

I saw an episode of this show today. It looked like it was going to be rubbish but...well I actually enjoyed it. It was funny. Weird - I usually dont enjoy this kind of show, but it reminded me a lot of Scrubs, a show I actually enjoy. So I watched the whole episode...lots of stuff going on. In an attempt to fix their family name, the Bluths hire a publicist who tells them to do this and that, none of which seems to go right.

http://www.fox.com/arresteddev/

Help...I might start enjoying TV.... :s

Posted by illogicist at 9:04 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 9/09/2005 12:08:00 PM  
    I never came across this show. I checked the link, I like the face of young actress Alia Shawkat. I believe she got Arabian roots.


    I like Scrubs, its weird! I enjoy it whenever its on tv.
  2. Blogger illogicist posted at 9/09/2005 01:06:00 PM  
    Ive only seen one episode, I'd never heard of it before. On one TV, today (friday) around...7? or 6 maybe, 6:30 :p

    Alia Shawkat? With a name like that...she has to ...
  3. Blogger Samyah posted at 9/11/2005 01:59:00 PM  
    The show borders on being really lame and interestingly entertaining. I'm not sure which yet.

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page