Sunday, July 24, 2005

90210

4:30am. Can't sleep. Watching Beverly Hills 90210, very weird. I always hated this show.

I wonder why this is. Usually I sleep quite easily. I slept a little earlier, slightly, like 1:30am and woke up about half an hour ago, wide awake. Now I'm watching TV. I think Family Guy ought to be on soon, then Simpsons.

Ok its over. Lets see whats on next. Ugh, I hate this. Its not like my mind is running or anything. Its not. I hope this doesnt keep happening, I like my sleep. Its better than Family Guy or Simpsons, as good as they are.

Theres an advert for 'things to do in denver when your dead'. Sounds silly, but looks interesting, strangely.

Hey, this isn't family guy. wheres my family guy dammit. Argh.

Posted by illogicist at 5:26 PM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 7/24/2005 06:00:00 PM  
    You know what, I found that the best time to watch a show is the 1st hours of the morning. Its not like that I will keep myself awake to watch the TV. But, its whenever you cant sleep, so then why not!

    I guess after going offline, I might turn on the TV to check if there is any movie I might catch up!
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at 7/25/2005 12:19:00 AM  
    I was wondering why some of your posts showed 4:30am! Hopefully its just a one/two day thing and won't become a habit.
  3. Blogger illogicist posted at 7/25/2005 03:19:00 AM  
    I agree nightface, its the ONLY time I ever watch TV!


    Samyah, hopefully its a one-day thing, and hopefully its passed!
  4. Blogger Noors posted at 7/25/2005 04:02:00 AM  
    Hopefully it'll pass, happens sometimes, but try to stay in bed, it might be easier then to go back to sleep.
  5. Blogger illogicist posted at 7/25/2005 12:24:00 PM  
    @ noors: yeah, thats what i usually do..stay in bed. But last night i wasnt even sleepy :s

    @hibbalicious: thanks :) basically i cheat. I find a pic on the next, then set it as the BG, centered, non repeating , and try to adjust the colours to match. I was lazy this time, hence the blues and greens still being there!

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page