Well, M, here goes:
1. What does 'love' mean to you?
Ive always said this: a woman loves you when, and only when, you're 95 years old, senile and dribbling down your chin, this woman is willing to wipe your @ss....and do it with a SMILE. THATS my definition of love!
2. What does "marriage" mean to you?
3. Do you believe in 'love at first sight?
No. Haven't experienced it, and anyway it just doesnt seem logical. Some say otherwise - my parents claim it happened to them, but I dunno. I asked my dad once would it still be love if it turned out my mother was schitzofrenic and he was only seeing one face. He shrugged. I believe you can only love someone after you know them fairly well.
4. How many children would you like?
Two boys and a girl, max. No more than three.
5. If given the opportunity, what is that one song you would sing for me on wedding day?
I assume this is addressed to Mbarak, because he tagged me. I wouldnt sing anything - I'd get Dream Theater to play for you live ;)
6. What is your favorite holiday destination?
Paris and Istanbul, both were absolutely amazing.
7. What are three qualities you would look for in a woman?
Honesty, intelligence and compassion.
8. What are the three qualities and three bad habits that you have?
Hmm. Im tall dark and handsome.
Oh 3 bad habits too. Hmm. I tend to tell people Im tall dark and handsome, when in fact I'm none of the above...
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Successful businessman in Oman inshallah. Maybe with one or two kids by this time. Married. OR a hermit somewhere. Seriously, both are probably equally likely.
Thats it? Hmm. That wasn't too bad. :)
Posted by illogicist at 12:29 PM