Sunday, May 29, 2005

Goddamn the flu.

NP - R. Kelly - The World's Greatest

I hate this. Hate hate hate hate hate. Its sunday, I have an exam on wednesday, and I wake up feeling like a mucus factory. WHY??? My head is killing me, and I can't do any work. Luckily I've done most of it, Im just worried that, come exam, my head won't be working properly, and all my preparation will be wasted. And im SURE my flatmate is trying to kill me - last night he gave me this chinese herbal stuff, and it tastes like...it doesn't taste very nice at all.

Any suggestions anyone? How do I fight this evil? I will not see all my efforts over the past 6 weeks go to waste - no WAY. What can I do to clear my head - even if only for a couple of hours...I want a clear head in the exam. My friend says I should smoke weed...''all will become clear''...I'm not gonna do anything like that (at least if I did, I wouldn't tell half the world on my blog :P), but theres got to be something less nuts that will clear my head.


Help me!

Posted by illogicist at 1:30 AM

7 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 5/29/2005 04:42:00 AM  
    Your mind is not clear, because you are thinking of somthing else!

    Stop worrying, & you will feel better!
  2. Blogger Unknown posted at 5/29/2005 04:59:00 AM  
    :S hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
  3. Blogger Lym posted at 5/29/2005 09:07:00 AM  
    Consult a doctor.
  4. Blogger illogicist posted at 5/29/2005 03:53:00 PM  
    ...over the flu? :p

    Im thinking about getting this Nyquil stuff, my friend says its brilliant, but its got alcohol in it, so I dunno if its halal. Ill try to get the tablet version, that has no alcohol.


    Is it haram> Its medicinal...
  5. Blogger illogicist posted at 5/30/2005 10:04:00 AM  
    thanks...i got this stuff called Lemsip which seems to be working...7up? Why 7up? I would drink gallons of 7up if it was good for me ;) Right now im drinkin loads and loads of water, about 4 litres at least in the past 2 days...at least! and its working ;)
  6. Blogger illogicist posted at 5/31/2005 12:23:00 PM  
    lol thanks blessed. Yeah I dont study 6 weeks ahead, but because i did jack shizzle for the first 6 weeks, i had to catch up. Im feeling very confident and relaxed now, and even feeling a little healther. Just ordered 2 chicken burgers with 2 7ups :D

    And yeah, all the mothers in the world cant be wrong :D
  7. Blogger Noors posted at 6/01/2005 10:47:00 AM  
    The most important thing when you're not feeling well is to get plenty of rest. I don't know what's the best drugs you have in the UK but you can check with boots and they can give you something.

    Try to get enough sleep, eat well and drink plenty of fluids.

    Flues just take time, so just hang in there, and Allah won't let your hard work go to waste.

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page