Tuesday, May 17, 2005

...and then there was none.

Interesting day. I got a haircut. I feel...naked. My neck is cold, and my ears are lonely. I also shaved for the first time in a couple of weeks. I feel like a little boy again :s Everybody says I look younger too...its interesting.

The best part is, nobody recognises me in uni! Its hilarious, I get all these 2nd looks from people, people I know look at me and keep going...its hilarious :D

Ahh, anonymity, good to have you back. I might post some before and after pics, once I'm comfortable with my new look, lol.

Posted by illogicist at 12:28 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 5/20/2005 04:15:00 AM  
    Shorter hair will always make you feel comfortable & fresh!
  2. Blogger illogicist posted at 5/20/2005 07:15:00 AM  
    man, tell me about it! I was walking today and it was windy, and I didnt have to keep getting the hairs out of my eyes and nose and mouth..it was awesome :D

    I miss the guitarist look...and for about a week, the hair and beard made me look like a badass tough guy...something I've never looked before...but its cool I guess, I look smart now ;)

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page