Saturday, April 30, 2005

Kasabian, Porcupine Tree

Np - Kasabian - I.D.

Im starting to get into this brit rock a little more. Well, I've always been a Porcupine Tree fan, but when I lent my friend their new CD 'Deadwing' he lent me this Kasabian CD. Its okay, not bad, not deserving of the lavish praise it received. But its okay...average, and not really my kind of thing.

But I am getting into this brit rock. Pineapple Thief is probably my favourite Brit band.

Its actually weird. My tastes in music are changing. I used to be 100% death metal, and now I'm shifted away into progressive metal, progressive rock, post modern, some reggae, electronica (but not techno, yuck), flamenco, ehtnic, lots and lots of jazz. Classical has always been there, but more strongly now, which is very strange since, well, events have occured which would have pushed me away from that, but somehow I'm moving closer towards it. Its all very strange, and yet really cool.

All thanks to my fresh orange juice. I squeeze it daily, and it works wonders. As a student, you dont expect this do you, but I find breakfast with a glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice...well...magic (or magik, if you will)!

Posted by illogicist at 3:13 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page