Thursday, December 15, 2005

Revenge!

NP - Rammstein - Te Quiero Puta

Remember that group of math students I complained about a few weeks ago? The loud ones...yeah, them :D So today after lunch three of them are sitting in my favourite area again. One really large girl, a cute girl, and some loud, Know-it-all guy (whenever one asks him a question, he starts lecturing them about the question, I'm suprised they still talked to him). Anyway, so I go and sit down, and as expected, they're LOUD. Theres a group studying right next to the them and they were like whispering, while these idiots are practically shouting. One keeps displaying his frustration about the homework by knocking on the table or ripping pages loudly out of his copy book. So what do I do?

:D I tell them to shut the hell up! :D muahahaha....Ok, what I really did was say 'excuse me, can you guys...keep it down? You know there are other people studying here, right?'

Oh sweet, sweet victory. Two of them didn't even look at me - couldn't, I should say. They shut up, alright! The third one, the cute girl, kinda looked at me sheepishly, and then looked down and mumbled an apology.

I was so hyped by that I couldnt study :p 20 minutes later I went home cause I was too giddy, lol. But I think that cute girl had something for me ;) She was fidgeting with her phone at one point, with the camera bit pointed at me. When I would look up she would kinda shift it up so it wasn't pointed at me, but move it back when I looked down again. :p Cute. I wonder if my outburst had that effect that u get in the movies, where it attracts them. She's cute, I wouldn't mind if she was attracted to me, but God, shes so loud and ANNOYING I think if I actually had to spend more than 5 minutes talking to her I would throttle her. But all this is beside the point, hopefully they learned their lesson!! *happy*

Posted by illogicist at 6:25 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger illogicist posted at 12/15/2005 10:45:00 AM  
    :p
    I only know what the last word of the songs name means, but go figure!
    I'm non-confrontational too...otherwise I would have told them to shut the hell up weeks ago!
  2. Blogger Noors posted at 12/15/2005 12:25:00 PM  
    LOL!

    I can't believe you actually did that!

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page