Thursday, November 24, 2005

My Space!

My special space in the library has been invaded by loud, ignorant louts!

Theres this place in the library which I find is the absolute perfect space for me to study. Its quiet, but not too quiet. Its a large table where about 8 people can sit at the same time. So you can sit with a friend and study together, if any of you has a question you can ask it quietly without people giving you glaring looks. Its not too quiet in that theres photocopiers near it, so theres background noise, which I find great. I always study there.
But, ever since last week, this group of evil math students have invaded the area. Theres about six of them, and their ringleader, this absolute witch of a bitch, does NOT SHUT THE HELL UP! It would be bad enough if it was a murmur, but theres always a constant stream of absolute nonsense, completely not work related, streaming out of that whiny chasm of noise that I suppose she calls a mouth.
WHY WHY WHY do some people have no respect for others? Can't they see that there are other people studying there, people that actually have something to do? My God, shes got my blood racing. I HATE inconsiderate people. The other day I was studying there and there was this guy chewing, with his mouth wide open, just going 'chluck chluck chluck', you know that disgusting chewing, saliva sound that stupid people make when they impersonate goats.

I HATE OTHER PEOPLE INVADING MY PRIVATE STUDY SPACE!!!!!

*goes off to kick something, preferably something that won't kick back*

Posted by illogicist at 5:35 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Ali posted at 11/24/2005 12:12:00 PM  
    Oh dude you make me feel bad now.
    My group of friends and I usually do our discussion related studies there and sometimes use it as a chill-out zone where laughter ensues. But i think its quite understood that you can't have complete silence in that area since its right next to the printers and the entrance so am not feeling so guilty haha.
  2. Blogger Luisa posted at 11/25/2005 11:26:00 AM  
    What a 3anz
    Can't you find another space?
  3. Blogger TI3GIB posted at 11/26/2005 09:25:00 AM  
    my empathies ... Why don't you just go to them and tell their nerdy ass to shut the fuck up ? ...

    Even though they should figure it by their selves ... That is just stupid
  4. Blogger Luisa posted at 11/26/2005 09:05:00 PM  
    ti3 oh my boy
    why you always so peaceful lol
  5. Blogger Unknown posted at 11/26/2005 11:58:00 PM  
    1.Complain about the noise
    2.Get loud group kicked out
    3.Study in your lil space
    4.Get a headache

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page