Thursday, December 15, 2005

Omaaaarghhhnnnn....

NP - Katatonia - Leaders

Its that time again - time to go home. For three weeks, I get to kick back, enjoy mama's cooking, and live that lazy life. After the monstrous 4 month summer, 3 weeks seems like nothing really, but hopefully it'll be a chance to catch my breath before my semester exams. There will be study of course, but there will also be seeing my closest friends - one of which I havent seen in almost 2 years. So it'll be great. Also good to see family as well, of course - I miss 'em obviously. I'm hoping to meet a few particular Sabla members as well, so that should be good. There'll also be some politics to deal with undoubtedly, a bit of business that never seems finished. But thats expected - overall I'm expecting a great holiday!
*puts on Hawaiian shirt, silly shorts and sandals*

Oman, here I come! =D

Posted by illogicist at 4:57 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Noors posted at 12/15/2005 11:18:00 PM  
    Have a safe trip back home z :)
  2. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at 12/16/2005 03:49:00 AM  
    welcome Back :)
  3. Blogger Luisa posted at 12/16/2005 11:03:00 PM  
    gimme a call
    BilLy doesn't want to bring me to visit H.M.
    Says am crazy
    So is your turn

Post a Comment

« Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just another blogger, interested in everything, committed to nothing.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Samyah
  • Leen
  • Muscati & Wife
  • A Woman In Black
  • Lym
  • Tia
  • Libellula
  • Soul Rebel
  • Fatamo
  • Noora
  • Kay
  • PizzaQueen
  • --------------------------
  • Blogarama
  • iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
  • Academics Blog Top Sites
  • Blog Flux Directory
  • Blog Directory - Add Link
  • Blog Directory - Add Link

    Locations of visitors to this page